Kellyannyoga will do our best to protect your privacy and data in accordance with GDPR. We use the information we collect on forms to provide you with a better yoga experience. If at any point you want to change it, or ask questions, please contact email@example.com or 07965582530. You are under no obligation to fill in a form to practice yoga, however this may change the way you experience the yoga classes.
This website is powered by wordpress- it collects data like this. And here is more info if you want.
- Name and email address in comment forms
- Comment form cookie which remembers a user’s name or email address.
- Name and email addresses submitted by user by using a contact form
- Name and email address submitted to sign up for email list
- Information collected when users register on a website.
- Google Analytics tracking
- Facebook page plugin and like button cookies
- Other social media platform widgets that track users
- Advertising programs like Google Adsense which track users
When you register for a class with kellyannyoga we collect information, name, email, phone number, general health. If it is on paper it is stored in a secure location in my home, if it is online it is stored on a password protected excel sheet on onedrive.com
I’ll review this information and policy at least once a year.